At the Craig-Y-Don we pride ourselves on the fantastic facilities we have available for our guests to use. It is important to us that when you stay at our hotel accommodation in Blackpool that you have a great time. Our facilities include:
- Licensed Sea View Bar overlooking the seafront and central promenade.
- At our hotel accommodation in Blackpool we have regular Entertainment including: quiz nights, cabaret, karaoke and bingo. Featuring acts such as Paul Chance, vocalist and entertainer. Jason Stewart, vocals and nostalgia, Scotlands own Tom Collins.
- Wednesday nights are our showcase nights with 5 different acts.
- Pool table, arcade games, X box kinect and our very own Craigy Donkey, animated character who loves to dance with the kids, keep the children entertained!
- Bar snacks
- Our Terrace Restaurant serves homemade traditional food and overlooks the patio garden and fish pond. Breakfast and evening meals served from the carvery.
- 39 en-suite non-smoking rooms, we have a smokers shelter outside
- Lift to all floors
- Ground floor rooms, sea view rooms, overlooking central promenade
- All rooms centrally heated, flat screen TVs and hospitality trays
- 24 hour check in, reception
- Hair dryers available
- Irons available
- Free WI Fi available in the public areas
- Parking available on the road at the back of the hotel (Tyldsley road, Blundell street, free and unrestricted) Also Coop street car park
- Pamper yourself with our range of massage treatments; we do everything from Reflexology to Aromatherapy Massage. Book appointment with reception.
If you would like to find out more about what we can offer you at our hotel accommodation in Blackpool, get in touch with the Craig-Y-Don today.